DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft not pairing to smart phone

Gealousy

Reactions
Well this is new… I flew this morning no problems. I went to fly this afternoon... and I get the remote and aircraft to turn on. The tail turns flashing green, but on the smart phone I get the following message (1).... I try to sync the remote through the app and it says it fails...

This is maybe flight 20 so I don't know why it's asking me to set up my AC again like it was.... Now the pictures are in order of operations.

Any help would be super cool. Thanks.

IMG_0552.PNG
IMG_0553.PNGIMG_0554.PNGIMG_0555.PNG

Last edited:
Well this is new… I flew this morning no problems. I want to fly this afternoon and I get the remote and aircraft to turn on. The tail turns flashing green, but on the smart phone I get the following messageWell this is new… I flew this morning no problems. Went to fly this afternoon and I get the remote and aircraft to turn on. The tail turns flashing green, but on the smart phone I get the following. I try to sync the remote through the app end it says it fails.
None of your attachments are showing. Perhaps delete this post and try again?

Did you plug in the cable from the controller to the phone? I've done that about 5 times this week.

None of your attachments are showing. Perhaps delete this post and try again?
Let's try that again, refreshed. ha ha Won't be trying that from my phone again what a wreck.

Did you plug in the cable from the controller to the phone? I've done that about 5 times this week.
Yes probably 10 times I tried to unplug and re-plug it back in... weird.

For what it's worth I just kept trying and then the aircraft gods suddenly made everything ok. I didn't change anything or do anything other than trying to restart everything over and over.

The ONLY thing different was that I got a 4th battery delivered yesterday, charged it up the right way (not on the hub) and tried to use it. I didn't get any firmware notices or anythying, just the screen shots above.

Super weird.

And battery 4 flew fine tonight.

Pic just for your troubles reading and helping (took it tonight on battery 4 ha ha)

DJI_0072.JPG

Last edited:
Well this is new… I flew this morning no problems. I went to fly this afternoon... and I get the remote and aircraft to turn on. The tail turns flashing green, but on the smart phone I get the following message (1).... I try to sync the remote through the app and it says it fails...

This is maybe flight 20 so I don't know why it's asking me to set up my AC again like it was.... Now the pictures are in order of operations.

View attachment 101592
View attachment 101595View attachment 101594View attachment 101593

I know how you feel. I have had this problem many times with my Mavic Pro. It just flat out would not connect to my Galaxy Android phone, so went to my Samsung 10.5" Tab S tablet. Works about 80% of the time. Just says "cannot connect". Very frustrating since the weather has been so bad and when a good day pops up, I cant fly after charging batteries. So 20% of my charges are wasted.

I’m wondering if it had to do with the battery firmware update, not that I was prompted to do one.

Interesting - That first screen is the ONLY thing I've ever gotten; obviously, no flights here. I may not understand the "Connect Aircraft" message. Seems to me it indicates: DJI Fly, the smart device, and the controller are working and properly linked and waiting for the aircraft to be powered on?

Interesting - That first screen is the ONLY thing I've ever gotten; obviously, no flights here. I may not understand the "Connect Aircraft" message. Seems to me it indicates: DJI Fly, the smart device, and the controller are working and properly linked and waiting for the aircraft to be powered on?
Nope neither.... I powered on and off both, multiple times in different sequences. Unplugged, re-plugged... everything. Couldn’t get it to connect. Didn’t happen before and hasn’t happened since. Go figure.

Yes close... haha.. I use to live in Denver. Spent too much time at the Tailgate in Parker.

You are going to get some great stuff!
That was pretty good for just looking at a night photo man. That could have been Salt Lake or any number of places but you nailed it down to a 4 sq mile area.

Ah the Tailgate..... I've probably spent too much time there my self over the years...... ha ha

That was pretty good for just looking at a night photo man. That could have been Salt Lake or any number of places but you nailed it down to a 4 sq mile area.

Ah the Tailgate..... I've probably spent too much time there my self over the years...... ha ha
Your location shows Denver. I could tell that it was Downtown when I zoomed.

You have lots of air traffic in the area! I’m interested to hear your experience with ADS-B. Will military aircraft show?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada