DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirData

Mavic2StingRay

Reactions
I just downloaded AirData and have it working. I have a place that I am having trouble keeping signal. Only problem is I am not sure I am reading the AirData correct. Can someone tell me what they need and I can post it for them so they can read it. I need to know why my signal is not as strong in this spot. Thanks

I just downloaded AirData and have it working. I have a place that I am having trouble keeping signal. Only problem is I am not sure I am reading the AirData correct. Can someone tell me what they need and I can post it for them so they can read it. I need to know why my signal is not as strong in this spot. Thanks

You can share the airdata link using the webpage, we can then view the details

620564FB-6BB2-43D1-8456-8F33D31451C2.png
Not sure how to share the page. It has all my personal info on it.

From a flight go to the top right of the screen and there is a little green and white Icon next to the trash can click it and it creates a sharing link with options as to what you can share

I would say it was the trees and the area you are flying in, if you look at one of the signal icons G on the way back it tells you that "

"Weak signal. Adjust antenna and avoid signal block." Its all to do with aiming your remote especially the area you are flying in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000