DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirData

Mavic2StingRay

Reactions
I just downloaded AirData and have it working. I have a place that I am having trouble keeping signal. Only problem is I am not sure I am reading the AirData correct. Can someone tell me what they need and I can post it for them so they can read it. I need to know why my signal is not as strong in this spot. Thanks

I just downloaded AirData and have it working. I have a place that I am having trouble keeping signal. Only problem is I am not sure I am reading the AirData correct. Can someone tell me what they need and I can post it for them so they can read it. I need to know why my signal is not as strong in this spot. Thanks

You can share the airdata link using the webpage, we can then view the details

620564FB-6BB2-43D1-8456-8F33D31451C2.png
Not sure how to share the page. It has all my personal info on it.

From a flight go to the top right of the screen and there is a little green and white Icon next to the trash can click it and it creates a sharing link with options as to what you can share

I would say it was the trees and the area you are flying in, if you look at one of the signal icons G on the way back it tells you that "

"Weak signal. Adjust antenna and avoid signal block." Its all to do with aiming your remote especially the area you are flying in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS