DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airline Lithium Batteries Explanation

tienuyan

Reactions
So I am flying from Asia to England, then Greece then other some other random country and I was checking their online manual for bringing batteries and this is what is said. My question is, maximum allowance of TWO spare batteries means I can have one battery on my Mavic Pro 2 right ? Not sure if my english is that bad... so Drone and its battery + 2 spare batteries correct ? And I do not understand the watt-hour ... my battery says 59.29 wh , so is it ok to bring my Mavic Pro 2 with one battery plus 2 spare batteries ? IMG_9273.JPG

You would not be able to take more than 2 IF the capacity of each was >100Wh. But it's lower, so you can take as many as you want.

HUGE THANKS ~ packing all my gear to my first Europe trip ! I know it will be a pain in the *** to find places to fly in London, Greece, and other countries but I will try to make the best out of it ! Always safe and respecting rules ~ [emoji851][emoji614][emoji613][emoji614]

Reactions: garorica
I have flown to the UK and to Europe and never had a problem with my Mavic. I take one Mavic and three total batteries, plus my Nikon DSLR cameras. You should have no problems if you keep everything with you as carry on luggage.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh