DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airmagic but for video.

thispilothere

Reactions
I'm lazy so I like the easy, hands-off results of Airmagic. Is there something like it but for video? A way to enhance and do basic cleanup without a lot of tweaking. If not, what about a plugin for PP or After Effects?

Nope, not that I know of. Someone will probably make AI color grading software eventually (there is some that uses AI for transferring grades but I don't think it does the grading for you), but I don't think it's quite there yet. I personally don't trust AI to make creative decisions for me anyway. 🙂

Reactions: thispilothere
If you are serious about making the best quality pix or video, there is almost no way to avoid post processing the media yourself. For stills, Lightroom and others have AI based automatic adjustment based on types - landscape, portrait etc. They can be a good starting point, but rarely work without further adjustments.

Video solutions have some automation depending on the NLE you are using, as well at LUTS for getting particular generic looks. Same story no automatic output without further adjustments.

If you are serious about making the best quality pix or video, there is almost no way to avoid post processing the media yourself. For stills, Lightroom and others have AI based automatic adjustment based on types - landscape, portrait etc. They can be a good starting point, but rarely work without further adjustments.

Video solutions have some automation depending on the NLE you are using, as well at LUTS for getting particular generic looks. Same story no automatic output without further adjustments.
I'm not, that's why I was looking for an automated solution. I found some software for After Effects I'll try. I'll update the thread if it works well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.