DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirMagic?

In the video it says it will do others than Raw .I will ask just what all in the FB group.

Reactions: Air_Joe
Says all files in this

I've just finished beta testing the latest release of AirMagic and I'm very happy with the results. The AI they are using to enhance the skies, show details and boost colors does a very good job. It is very automated with the ability to apply styles and to adjust how much of the style is applied a specific photograph. This is a tool I would use to create something quickly and easily to send my friends. I can also see myself sharing it with clients and then on the photographs they special editing, I would use my primary editing software and work on those. I worked with both jpgs and DNG Raw files.

Here's an example from one of my drone images.
Before

Black Velvet Canyon Before.JPG

After

Black Velvet Canyon After.jpg

Also, Jim Nix has a preview of it here.

Photographs only.

About your pre-order question, they are saying March 21, 2019 release.

If you are looking for more editing control than I describe above then apps like Lightroom, Luminar 3 might be a better choice.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Yeah thks guys for all your replies, finally made up my mind and got it!...
Seems other than the program itself, other stuffs thrown in not much of a use to me.. :(

As someone that uses Lightroom, Aurora, and Luminar I can't imagine letting an app decide almost the entire edit of a photo. I feel like buying Skylum's Luminar app ($69) would be a much more wise investment for anyone looking to edit their drone photos.

Reactions: ssvdh66 and Air_Joe
As someone that uses Lightroom, Aurora, and Luminar I can't imagine letting an app decide almost the entire edit of a photo. I feel like buying Skylum's Luminar app ($69) would be a much more wise investment for anyone looking to edit their drone photos.

Yeah pal, reason i bought this because i am a total noob on most if not all the post grading programs.. lol [emoji28]

Yeah pal, reason i bought this because i am a total noob on most if not all the post grading programs.. lol [emoji28]

Luminar is extremely easy to use. It also comes with presets, pretty much like what AirMagic has. The big difference in Luminar is that you can literally fine tune every aspect of your photo. All you do is play with the sliders and see what looks good. I wouldn't want a computer or a fake AI human deciding how it wants my photos to look, but that's just me :)

Luminar is extremely easy to use. It also comes with presets, pretty much like what AirMagic has. The big difference in Luminar is that you can literally fine tune every aspect of your photo. All you do is play with the sliders and see what looks good. I wouldn't want a computer or a fake AI human deciding how it wants my photos to look, but that's just me :)

yeah , thks for advise.
just downloaded luminar, a free 30 trial version. trying to play with it.

i guess airmagic is sort of for lazy people like me, that i will be able to do in batches instead of 1 by 1.. lol.
furthermore i really hve no colour sense at all, dnt know how to make it looks more brighter , more colorful , in short to make it look 'nicer' lol.

guess for me, i would just leave to AI. lol

Reactions: TAG-DRONES
I've just finished beta testing the latest release of AirMagic and I'm very happy with the results. The AI they are using to enhance the skies, show details and boost colors does a very good job. It is very automated with the ability to apply styles and to adjust how much of the style is applied a specific photograph. This is a tool I would use to create something quickly and easily to send my friends. I can also see myself sharing it with clients and then on the photographs they special editing, I would use my primary editing software and work on those. I worked with both jpgs and DNG Raw files.

Here's an example from one of my drone images.
Before

View attachment 66464

After

View attachment 66465

Also, Jim Nix has a preview of it here.

Photographs only.

About your pre-order question, they are saying March 21, 2019 release.

If you are looking for more editing control than I describe above then apps like Lightroom, Luminar 3 might be a better choice.

Hope that helps.
by the way pal , how come u guys able to get the beta version for trial?
sorry if question is silly, as mentioned im a noob on this..lol

I installed the AirMagic software. It gaves me a error the pictures are to small I need et least 800 by 600 Pixel. Someone have the same issue?

Already launched???
Thought was on 21 march.
Its only 20 march now, and im in asia, advance 12hrs compared to the states.

Gonna have to work with it to figure it our and this was in JPG.Looks funny but is just from my first try .
before

DJI_0308.JPG
After
DJI_0308.jpeg

Reactions: Former Member
You make a good point, but for dummies like me who have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever, I wouldn't trust myself with Aurora or light Room. Probably end up making the picture worse.

Based on the examples above, this app might be the friend of photography hacks like me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan