DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirMagic?

There's a post within the last couple of days with a link for $19. I ordered and can't wait to use it. Here's the link for the forum post!
Your link returns me back to this thread and does say 39 bucks . Now I am waiting for the e-mail back from them now since I saw this to check it out as I have a question to them but will try it out at that price .

Reactions: Former Member
Also, can it process pictures from non-drone cameras, like my DSLR?!?!

From what i read from the link, ans view some youtube.
Can be done.

@Stach thought u already ordered?

Sorry about that, try this direct link instead.

Photolemur Store
Did and Preordered it . Comes out March 21 .They were quick sending my activation code afterwards and if it's no good for me I have spent way more on drone stuff over the years to only throw it in my catch-all box it don't matter .
Found this YT about it

Did and Preordered it . Comes out Mach 21 .They were quick sending my activation code afterwards and if it's no good for me I have spent way more on drone stuff over the years to only throw it in my catch-all box it don't matter .
Found this YT about it

Yeah, seems great and simple.
However cant find anything about video editing too. Or is the program able to do it?

Yeah, seems great and simple.
However cant find anything about video editing too. Or is the program able to do it?
Tell ya after the 21st ;)

Reactions: Air_Joe
Ordered mine for the $19. Got my activation code and free stuff. All information was sent to my email.

able to access the program bro? any video editing features ?
It's a pre-order available on March 21st. We will see what it can do then.

Not for iPad I take it.?
First welcome to the forum.
Now I joined their FB groub and just asked the Admin some questions and that was one of them. When she answers me
I will tell you. I’m pretty sure it’s only for photos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78