DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirMap & B4UFLY Idea and Senator Mike Lee from Utah

Who says that? A link to the "law" would be helpful. Here is all I could find on Nevada drone laws - Drone Laws in Nevada (2021) - UAV Coach
This section is taken from Nevada Assembly Bill 239.......you can imagine its a large bill, but I copied the part I'm referring to.

Sec. 19. 1. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 2, a person who 46 owns or lawfully occupies real property in this State may bring an action for 47 trespass against the owner or operator of an unmanned aerial vehicle that is 48 flown at a height of less than 250 feet over the property if: 49

Senate Amendment No. 746 to Assembly Bill No. 239 Second Reprint Page 5 (a) The owner or operator of the unmanned aerial vehicle has flown the 1 unmanned aerial vehicle over the property at a height of less than 250 feet on at 2 least one previous occasion; and 3 (b) The person who owns or occupies the real property notified the owner or 4 operator of the unmanned aerial vehicle that the person did not authorize the 5 flight of the unmanned aerial vehicle over the property at a height of less than 6 250 feet. For the purposes of this paragraph, a person may place the owner or 7 operator of an unmanned aerial vehicle on notice in the manner prescribed i

Not going to go through it all, but read the following from various sources.

Last edited:
Not going to go through it all, but read the following from various sources.

Its all laid out in Assembly Bill 239...............have to be over 250 feet in altitude above someone's home. And if you don't have permission it is considered trespassing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair