DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airmap Colors

slkfis

Reactions
I have had no luck trying to find out what the yellow areas on Airmap means. I am very interested because my home is in one. I am thinking it might be wise for me to know.

thxs
Slkfis

I don't actually have the Airmap app the map I am looking at will only give me airport info. I did notice one thing the small airport close to me is classed as a "C" but the Manager tells me it is a "G"?. He says he's "just above dirt" altho they land smaller jets with a 5505' runway.

thxs again Sars.

slkfis

I don't actually have the Airmap app the map I am looking at will only give me airport info. I did notice one thing the small airport close to me is classed as a "C" but the Manager tells me it is a "G"?. He says he's "just above dirt" altho they land smaller jets with a 5505' runway.

thxs again Sars.

slkfis

If you don't have the app, then what are you looking at? And I can't help with the airport question without knowing which airport you are referring to.

I get to the map by following the previous thread titled like----- Airmap vs Recreational area. Takes a little maneuvering but you can get to my area. Eastern NC.

thxs
slkfis

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123