DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airmap message

HumbearKS

Reactions
Sorry guys, couldn't find the answer to my question answered here previously. Getting message on Airmap when I'm searching for a specific location before I submit my flight request for approval. The message says: "Airspace Authorization is either not available or not applicable to this flight" Since the message is available before I even submit the approval request, should I assume that approval is not required? Otherwise, if approval was required but would be rejected, wouldn't that be the result of my request anyway? Thanks for any pointers....

Sorry guys, couldn't find the answer to my question answered here previously. Getting message on Airmap when I'm searching for a specific location before I submit my flight request for approval. The message says: "Airspace Authorization is either not available or not applicable to this flight" Since the message is available before I even submit the approval request, should I assume that approval is not required? Otherwise, if approval was required but would be rejected, wouldn't that be the result of my request anyway? Thanks for any pointers....
You’ll just get an approval... if you are in a restricted area apply through FAA DroneZone to get clearance.

Many times when this message comes up, is referring that there is no active LAANC system in operation for the area you are wanting to fly in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobvt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580