DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirSense in Mandarin?

Halcyon

Reactions
I was flying my MA2 this morning and there was a helicopter maneuvering about a mile away. The "Aircraft in the vicinity warning" popped up on the screen with an audio warning from a young lady whom I believe was speaking Mandarin. After getting the drone near the ground, I dismissed the popup, but the warning repeated periodically until the helicopter left the area.

I could not find a way to change the language, and all of the other audio prompts are in English. Has anyone else experienced this, or know if there is some regional setting that overlooked?

I was flying my MA2 this morning and there was a helicopter maneuvering about a mile away. The "Aircraft in the vicinity warning" popped up on the screen with an audio warning from a young lady whom I believe was speaking Mandarin. After getting the drone near the ground, I dismissed the popup, but the warning repeated periodically until the helicopter left the area.

I could not find a way to change the language, and all of the other audio prompts are in English. Has anyone else experienced this, or know if there is some regional setting that overlooked?
Same thing happened here. Would love to hear it in English.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio