DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alan from Our Mountain Homestead in Valencia, Spain

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation. Wish you well on your flights.

Hi All, not a pilot yet, crashed my last 2 drones so not flown any for about 3 years. Bought a Mavic 2 Zoom due it having to the crash avoidance system. Just hope it works.

Welcome from China :)

Beware of being overly reliant on obstacle avoidance. Think of it like a bullet proof vest. It will probably save you if you get shot, but you still want to behave as if every shot is potentially deadly. i.e. Fly as if the drone has no obstacle avoidance capability.

To minimize your risks, watch out for power lines and tree branches. The thinner the object, the less likely the drone sensors can spot it. Also don't fly in low light conditions.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Glad to hear you didn't give up take it slow read your manual several times you will be fine also you came to the rite place the people hear are amazing ? greetings from? Florida God bless

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Suggest, you check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips, 75 tips on how to prevent flyaways. Have fun above all fly safe.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike