DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alaska meet up/fly

kissmybrass

Reactions
any interest in meeting up some place we can fly and swap stories about the hoops we have to jump through to get our birds to fly. i am in moose pass about mile 23 of the seward hwy but is seems like most are in anch. i dunno just a thought. id be up for meeting any where from seward to palmer. esp if it some place i have not flown!

Sorry I am just now seeing this. Its been a busy summer...

Id love to do a meet up sometime before snow hits. How about down around the beluga point area?

Sorry I am just now seeing this. Its been a busy summer...

Id love to do a meet up sometime before snow hits. How about down around the beluga point area?

short notice but i have to go to anch today. ill check back here later if you are avail to do beluga this afternoon/eve on the way back home.

and i got to beluga point,,, and forgot my drone. ill try to make another time ,,,,,, with more notice! seems most of the alaskans are in anch

Reactions: JakeS
Hi, my wife and I will be coming up next week, October 15th, pending a negative Covid test. My sister lives in Anchorage and we will have a car. bringing my Mavic pro. message me if we could get together.
Gary

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada