DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Alba - Scottish Highlands

Very beautiful!
I hope to return there some day soon.
Unfortunately this year something came up that ruined it for all of us.

Ruud

Some not so touristy areas of the Scottish Highlands. Been a tricky year with travel and such.

Locations are annotated in the YouTube description. Filmed with a DJI Mavic 2 Pro in DLogM.
Hi Dale,
wow amazing video! I visited almost all the locations many times in the 90ties! I love the Highlands and your video brought back a lot of beautiful memories :) Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

cheers Paul

Some not so touristy areas of the Scottish Highlands. Been a tricky year with travel and such.

Locations are annotated in the YouTube description. Filmed with a DJI Mavic 2 Pro in DLogM.

Very nice - great soundtrack - nice saturation and a beautiful area to fly... There was a shot at 26 seconds that left me slightly dizzy - not sure why ! Don't worry about travelling if you're turning out videos like this...

Unrelated, but great fan of Jack Russells too...

Very beautiful!

Very nice - great soundtrack - nice saturation and a beautiful area to fly... There was a shot at 26 seconds that left me slightly dizzy - not sure why ! Don't worry about travelling if you're turning out videos like this...

Unrelated, but great fan of Jack Russells too...
One of the Jack's would tear a chunk out of the drone if she could!

Reactions: Garatshay

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw