DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alientech Antenna booster for Air 2S

Thank you!
One of the Ways I tested the Unit was to fly without the attachment on , I flew 2000 ft before it lost signal , I than put on the unit and turned it on and Signal came back strong , a nice little way of seeing it fire up .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

No point , the air 2 s flight time is not enough to worry about increasing the range , ie battery would run out first
I get about 2,000’ out locally in a fraction of the batteries capacity when I start losing signal. An increase would be nice and I have plenty of battery capacity to support it.

I get about 2,000’ out locally in a fraction of the batteries capacity when I start losing signal. An increase would be nice and I have plenty of battery capacity to support it.
Depending upon the reason for losing signal at 2,000 feet, an amplifier is unlikely to help. You still need clear LOS for the amplified signal. Amplifiers cannot penetrate buildings or topographical obstructions like hills and mountain tops. They may help marginally around tall trees, which have openings in between, but not thick forests. You may need to elevate your launch site. Get on the roof. Stand on a ladder. Get on top of a hill. Anything to get above the obstructions to maintain LOS. Fly over the tops of buildings, not behind them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+