DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All Black Mavic Pro (pics)

Thanks mate. A friend of mine has returned his twice now and each time he has had a different one back so I guess it would be pointless leaving a skin on anyway but like you say, it would be good to know for sure what DJI's policy is. The guy I chatted with last night was in California rather than China so I'm confident he knew what I meant by a skin..

Have you got to return yours?

I've had the dreaded out of focus issue on the lower right since day one that I've lived with but I'm off to Iceland next month so I really want her right for that so I'm waiting to hear whether DJI agree or not.

Actually I did return it last year as the right hand side was OOF. The whole process to the Netherlands from the UK took just under a week so it is a pretty quick turn around bearing in mind that I did mine at the end of November so not that many Mavics about, the process may take a little longer now but not by much.

Just push, they will swap it out as the frame is just not right. There have been some success stories of people dropping down a f/w release, factory defaulting, calibrating the sensors (they did the IMU also but I would avoid that unless you do it properly with getting the Mavic as cold as possible etc), reset the camera settings etc... then updating to the latest f/w and and resetting everything again, sounds like a right palava but may be worth a shot in your case. There are 2 issues out there, one where the sensor is just not seated correctly and you will always have part of the frame OOF (this needs an RMA) and the second where the focusing system is just catching properly, the steps above may cure this for you.

Best of luck and PM if you need any more info as not to hijack this thread :)

Thanks for the Link !! Its not quite clear doest it come with one or two battery skins?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Thanks for the Link !! Its not quite clear doest it come with one or two battery skins?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I think they only come with one battery skin although I though I read once that it came with 2, The photos seem to just indicate one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green