DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All in one

Stomper

Reactions
Anyone using a case that will fit the fly more combo and a iPad mini 4.. mavic pro platinum.. photos if available

Sure. I use a case from Sam's Club called the Makers Mark Case. It is IP55 Water resistant and has pick and pull foam on the inside so you can simply pull out the foam in strategic areas to accommodate your Mavic Pro and other items.

I also have a large capacity battery bank in the case that keeps the Remote Control and the Ipad Mini 2 topped up and ready for action.
20180204_133845.jpg

Mavic Pro Body with one battery attached
Mavic Pro Batteries (x2)
Mavic Pro Remote Controller
Ipad Mini 2 -shown on left side mounted vertically
Right Angle USB to Micro USB Cable
Apple Lightning Cable with USB to Micro USB
PGY Tech ND Filters - ND 4 - MD 32 in metal case - below remote controller
28000 mah Battery Bank / Charger - for lots of backup power
Mavic Pro Charger / Hub / AC Cable
Custom light built into upper foam that detects movement and light level and provides a red LED lighting so one can retain thier night vision and still see the items in the case.
8 replacement props - 4 DJI Original Mavic Pro props and 4 Mavic Pro Platinum low noise props - not shown - behind upper foam using velcro strips for quick release.

Still more room available - Going to find a space for my NVidia Shield K1 Android tablet next...

Very inexpensive case and comparable to the Nanuk Cases all day long

Dropbox - 20180204_133933.mp4

Last edited:
$- Get this - They have a newer version that is the same size that they added wheels to it and a pull out retractable handle for
DUN- Ta Dun - $29.91
Ridiculous! I have to go back now and get 3 more. **** it I wish I had not searched for it.
Member's Mark 24" Protective Rolling Case - Sam's Club

Its a Best Seller for a reason!

Why we love this
Protect your most sensitive equipment with our 24” rolling case. It's shock-proof, airtight, water-resistant and meets IP55 testing standards.

About this item
  • Press and pull latches with O-ring seal
  • Pressure equalization valve
  • Telescopic handle and wheels for easy transportation
  • Shock-proof, waterproof, airtight, resistant to extreme temperatures
  • Meets IP55 testing standards
0007874224731_C

You can add TSA approved locks as well because they have eyelets that are molded and reinforced within the case structure. It also has a valve that allows one to open it so internal pressure can escape . Its a one way check valve so air moves out , but nothing moves inwards

I can throw mine around without even the slightest worry about the contents. I actually think it looks better with some character!

You can also use 2 small carabiners with a strap to carry it like a sling bag.

Last edited:
36 bucks for a case of this caliber that now rolls and has a retractable handle. You CANNOT beat it! Or actually you can beat the heck out of it and still have a pristine Mavic Pro.

Only thing is for non-members its 10 percent more. I just went to the local Sams Club and asked for a guest one day membership and they issued me a number / card to purchase so I did not have to become a member. They asked why I did not want to become a member and I told them that I shopped there very infrequently so they complied.

Im going to go back and ask for that same day pass and then order with the number they issue me.

If I have to pay the 10 Precent more then thats only $2.90 (approx) so really not that big of a deal.

I have been shopping too, Looking at a couple on Amazon,
Tough choice for me, but there are quite a few mavic specific choices.

Sure. I use a case from Sam's Club called the Makers Mark Case. It is IP55 Water resistant and has pick and pull foam on the inside so you can simply pull out the foam in strategic areas to accommodate your Mavic Pro and other items.

I also have a large capacity battery bank in the case that keeps the Remote Control and the Ipad Mini 2 topped up and ready for action.
View attachment 30571

Mavic Pro Body with one battery attached
Mavic Pro Batteries (x2)
Mavic Pro Remote Controller
Ipad Mini 2 -shown on left side mounted vertically
Right Angle USB to Micro USB Cable
Apple Lightning Cable with USB to Micro USB
PGY Tech ND Filters - ND 4 - MD 32 in metal case - below remote controller
28000 mah Battery Bank / Charger - for lots of backup power
Mavic Pro Charger / Hub / AC Cable
Custom light built into upper foam that detects movement and light level and provides a red LED lighting so one can retain thier night vision and still see the items in the case.
8 replacement props - 4 DJI Original Mavic Pro props and 4 Mavic Pro Platinum low noise props - not shown - behind upper foam using velcro strips for quick release.

Still more room available - Going to find a space for my NVidia Shield K1 Android tablet next...

Very inexpensive case and comparable to the Nanuk Cases all day long

Dropbox - 20180204_133933.mp4
I've seen that same case at my local Sam's Club. Thanks for sharing the video. I'm going with your idea!

RJ

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus