DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All sUAS (PIC)s *Be the Example*

Ron (MM)

Reactions
Presently and during these early years of sUAS operations. All (PIC) should set a positive example of thier Flight and Ground Operations. This will surely aid in how the public views what flies overhead and at such a low altitude. Like much of anything that is operated publicly that has potential of causing harm to life or destruction of property must have some order. I would like to believe that is what the FAA is working on, actually I know they are. The public must have proof of safe and educated flight operations to gain the confidence needed to build trust in sUAS operations. Be the example of what is expected as a (PIC).We already trust < enough whats out there ie the dollar the planes the auto the safety switch on a pistol etc...This is just the begining.
That is all... Carry on

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I think there is a certain amount of preaching to the choir there; most people think what they do is fine (otherwise they would do it another way) even when it isn't. Flying without proper consideration for others has more impact than anything else. A flight which is legal, exemplary in its operation, but causes a nuisance is more harmful to the perception of drones than an unseen one which breaks every rule in the book - which isn't to say you can ignore the rules if no-one sees! The public can recognise rude flying even if they can't tell good ops from bad.

I think there is a certain amount of preaching to the choir there; most people think what they do is fine (otherwise they would do it another way) even when it isn't. Flying without proper consideration for others has more impact than anything else. A flight which is legal, exemplary in its operation, but causes a nuisance is more harmful to the perception of drones than an unseen one which breaks every rule in the book - which isn't to say you can ignore the rules if no-one sees! The public can recognise rude flying even if they can't tell good ops from bad.
Hmm you would want to believe that the audience of which im addressing of being the example are members of this choir as you stated and whom im preaching to , as you also stated are the (sUAS PIC ) of whom I'm addressing .i What im hearing you say is that all of whom im adressing are in a choir then they all have great knowledge and much practice in the operations of sUAS holding the positions as PIC and as a whole drone community or choir as you labeled that im preaching to as you stated of which im actually addressing . you are saying that it is not relavant for me to state be an example of educated and safe pilots of drones flying overhead populated areas and display to those onlookers of the human race that are not sure of the AC intentions and they have little knowledge of the FAA policies. I wil say to you Sir that all pilots of FAA registered sUAS are not on the same sheet of music as one would assume or expect as a Drone community or choir as you stated. Pun intended. The ages vary and are vast in between. which addresses the maturity level thus giving some measure of whom would more likely adhere to all the guidelines procedures checklist in flight precations emergency procedures altitude weather restrictions required granting of permissions to conduct missions of flight at what time place etc,,,,,I will tell you Sir that what is required by all sUAS PIC in flight ops is not being done as allow me to borrow from your direct analogy a choir singing on the same sheet of music . No Sir we are not piloting as directed by officials. You ask where is my proof. Sir I would respectfully make the request that you and all whom gives a big hoo ha, to refer to what we are currently gathered on in a public forum. Right smack in our face you can read all the mishaps violations destruction physical injury unlawful act and inexperiece and questions asked that clearly brings evidence of those that are not reading the aircraft operating booklets. that are not reading or comprehending the FAA standards. some are crashing and burning on the first flight within seconds. and imediately blame the manufcturer. on ocassion there are faults that are to be caused by the company . Thank whoever for DJI refresh care. anyway i wil also say that this is one of a few forums that can be included. The vast nubers of sUAS PIC WORLDWIDE AGAIN WORLDWIDE ARE NOT BE PREACHED TO AS A CHOIR. i AM STATING WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE STATED AND REINFORCED TO WHOEVER IS ]INTRESTED AND WILLING TO COMPLY WITH THE GOVERNED ORDER THAT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT STAGE BUT BEING SHARED WITH US AS THE FAA CONTINES THIER WORK. THE PUBLIC MUST GAIN THEE CONFIDENCE TO TRUST US. bY WAY OF COMMERCIALIZED BROADCAST OF INFORMATION AS DONE WITH THE PLANES CARS BKES GUNS POLICE MONEY CANCER. MY POINT IS THE FORCE THAT WILL MAKE IT TO DIFFICULT FOR US TO DRONE AS WE DO NOW . iT WILL NOT BE THE GOVERNMENT IT WILL NOT BE THE FAA. yOU CAN BE ASSURED THEY WILL BE THE MEANS TO ENFORCE WHAT MAY COME TO BE.. iT IS THE WORLDWIDE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT HOLDS THE FATE OF DRONES AND THE DETERMINES ITS DIRECTION. i SAY IT AGAIN. JUST AS WHAT IS SAID IN SPORTS TEAM MEETINGS MILITARY OPERATIONS SALES COMPANIES SWAT TEAM OPS EVEN PEE WEE FOOTBALL HUDDLES. FOLLOW THE PROPER PROCEDURES KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME BE PREPARED AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE OF WHT YOU ARE COLLECTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN . THE TRUST OF THE PUBLIC MUST BE ACHIVED .... BE THE EXAMPLE ..
GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR ...THAT IS ALL...CARRY ON!

People might be able to read what you say if you used punctuation. Sorry, but I gave up trying to make sense of it.

The problem with telling people to do the right thing is those who are already doing it don't need to be told, and those who aren't won't listen.

Hmm you would want to believe that the audience of which im addressing of being the example are members of this choir as you stated and whom im preaching to , as you also stated are the (sUAS PIC ) of whom I'm addressing .i What im hearing you say is that all of whom im adressing are in a choir then they all have great knowledge and much practice in the operations of sUAS holding the positions as PIC and as a whole drone community or choir as you labeled that im preaching to as you stated of which im actually addressing . you are saying that it is not relavant for me to state be an example of educated and safe pilots of drones flying overhead populated areas and display to those onlookers of the human race that are not sure of the AC intentions and they have little knowledge of the FAA policies. I wil say to you Sir that all pilots of FAA registered sUAS are not on the same sheet of music as one would assume or expect as a Drone community or choir as you stated. Pun intended. The ages vary and are vast in between. which addresses the maturity level thus giving some measure of whom would more likely adhere to all the guidelines procedures checklist in flight precations emergency procedures altitude weather restrictions required granting of permissions to conduct missions of flight at what time place etc,,,,,I will tell you Sir that what is required by all sUAS PIC in flight ops is not being done as allow me to borrow from your direct analogy a choir singing on the same sheet of music . No Sir we are not piloting as directed by officials. You ask where is my proof. Sir I would respectfully make the request that you and all whom gives a big hoo ha, to refer to what we are currently gathered on in a public forum. Right smack in our face you can read all the mishaps violations destruction physical injury unlawful act and inexperiece and questions asked that clearly brings evidence of those that are not reading the aircraft operating booklets. that are not reading or comprehending the FAA standards. some are crashing and burning on the first flight within seconds. and imediately blame the manufcturer. on ocassion there are faults that are to be caused by the company . Thank whoever for DJI refresh care. anyway i wil also say that this is one of a few forums that can be included. The vast nubers of sUAS PIC WORLDWIDE AGAIN WORLDWIDE ARE NOT BE PREACHED TO AS A CHOIR. i AM STATING WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE STATED AND REINFORCED TO WHOEVER IS ]INTRESTED AND WILLING TO COMPLY WITH THE GOVERNED ORDER THAT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT STAGE BUT BEING SHARED WITH US AS THE FAA CONTINES THIER WORK. THE PUBLIC MUST GAIN THEE CONFIDENCE TO TRUST US. bY WAY OF COMMERCIALIZED BROADCAST OF INFORMATION AS DONE WITH THE PLANES CARS BKES GUNS POLICE MONEY CANCER. MY POINT IS THE FORCE THAT WILL MAKE IT TO DIFFICULT FOR US TO DRONE AS WE DO NOW . iT WILL NOT BE THE GOVERNMENT IT WILL NOT BE THE FAA. yOU CAN BE ASSURED THEY WILL BE THE MEANS TO ENFORCE WHAT MAY COME TO BE.. iT IS THE WORLDWIDE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT HOLDS THE FATE OF DRONES AND THE DETERMINES ITS DIRECTION. i SAY IT AGAIN. JUST AS WHAT IS SAID IN SPORTS TEAM MEETINGS MILITARY OPERATIONS SALES COMPANIES SWAT TEAM OPS EVEN PEE WEE FOOTBALL HUDDLES. FOLLOW THE PROPER PROCEDURES KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME BE PREPARED AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE OF WHT YOU ARE COLLECTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN . THE TRUST OF THE PUBLIC MUST BE ACHIVED .... BE THE EXAMPLE ..
GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR ...THAT IS ALL...CARRY ON!
Wow, just wow.

People might be able to read what you say if you used punctuation. Sorry, but I gave up trying to make sense of it.

The problem with telling people to do the right thing is those who are already doing it don't need to be told, and those who aren't won't listen.
[/QUOTE
YOU ARE saying what is obvious and you are dismissed

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde