DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Allowing 2nd iPad to get camera view while flying.

I’m doing an update now for my zoom. Update log mentions Dual Remote controller mode. To my knowledge this is a new feature for the Mavic 2. Go 4 v4.3.16 or later required.

I’m doing an update now for my zoom. Update log mentions Dual Remote controller mode. To my knowledge this is a new feature for the Mavic 2. Go 4 v4.3.16 or later required.
are you using IOS device?
Did you find the go 4 app 4.3.16 in iOS App Store? 4.3.12 is newest version in App Store shows I am on the latest? Thanks in advance

Apparently, the new manual says that Dual Controllers are now possible. That may mean you can setup a second controller with a tablet or device???

Yup, I just did the firmware update and second controller is on there. If anyone would like to send me theirs I'll see how it works Lol

Miracast / EZMIRA, app on iOS, dongle to hdmi, project iOS screen onto any tv or monitor with hdmi input. I use this to project iPhone or iPad to 24” monitor for clients to view.

I fly using my TV, Apple TV is how I get it from pad to TV, would think you could do it from pad to pad.IMG_20180327_181455186.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR