DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost a tornado

This footage was caught just a few weeks ago in Oklahoma. First time I had ever seen a tornado from a drone like this. Living in tornado alley myself, I find this absolutely awesome information. It adds an entirely new dynamic to those of us that deal with twisters.

Accel, pretty cool footage you caught there. Its obvious there was some pretty tight rotation near your drone so I'm curious if you had any stability issues with that much wind around your drone?

This footage was caught just a few weeks ago in Oklahoma. First time I had ever seen a tornado from a drone like this. Living in tornado alley myself, I find this absolutely awesome information. It adds an entirely new dynamic to those of us that deal with twisters.

Accel, pretty cool footage you caught there. Its obvious there was some pretty tight rotation near your drone so I'm curious if you had any stability issues with that much wind around your drone?
Everything about that video was cool!

It is amazing at how stable the drone is... would have thought it would be flung out the side door considering at how close you were able to fly it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga