DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost had a fly away with my Mini

Dji support did reply:

The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis. We strongly advise that you send back the aircraft for diagnostic and repair service if needed. If you want to send it back, please email me

So, looks like I'm shipping it to DJI. And will be droneless for unclear amount of time.

Update on this case:

Dji paid for ups shipping and collected my drone. They agreed to suggestion to collect my remote to check as well. Eventually they quickly identified that compass is faulty and needs replacement. The next day drone and remotes is booked for shipping back to me. Cant wait to get it back.

Reactions: Peio64270
So, this is the end of the story - I got drone and remote back. From serial number I understood that my drone was replace - got new drone with stickers on it. Looks all good, super happy :) Thank you for help

Reactions: slup and sar104
Hey guys,

Still shaking after this experience. Analised the flight replay on the app to review.

What happened - I just flew up and then a little lower to capture a shot. Suddenly drone went to the side very quickly. I stopped descend and tried to get it back without realization drone rotated and I was flygint it backwards away from me (I realised second part was my fault only after flight replay review). I literally ran after my drone to avoid signal loss, as I thought I didnt get back the control yet, while I already had the control (it seems)

I'm about to get the flight log out shortly. I hope someone will help to analyse it, because im scared to fly now, honestly.
Almost exactly what happened with my air 2. Haven't flown since because I'm too scared of it happening again in a different (worse) scenario.

Almost exactly what happened with my air 2. Haven't flown since because I'm too scared of it happening again in a different (worse) scenario.
Dudo, contact DJI support end report this to them. If you have flight sync on, they have all the data already, they just need to check it out.

I know the feeling and really you need to overcome it. My way was getting the drone replaced. If you still have warranty, it should cover. Dji care better of course, but don't think its mandatory. Just in case no warranty - do compass calibration before every flight and fly with care. Whats the use of the drone if it will not be flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580