DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost had a flyaway !

photoboy

Reactions
Well, I almost had a bad situation happen! I have it all on video too. I was testing (AGAIN) while waiting for a client to show up today and wasn’t flying no more than 20ft in front of house and got battery low warning and had 3 min left then all of a sudden its starts freaking out could not control it started to go up and turning I had to keep the stick down as it did seem to stop from ascending higher the controls were sporadic in controlling got it low enough to grab it by the belly (super dangerous as one of the blades nicked me no cut as when you grab it it goes ape shet crazy finally I was trying to cut it off to shut the motors off but didn’t do it like normal. I was freaking out as I almost had a free hair cut then it finally died. Let me say I need to change my undies after that ! be careful ! Also Do any of you guys have the issue where when you power up the camera has a epileptic seizure?

Sounds like it was initiating RTH, due to low battery. Rising up, rotating to reorient itself for landing - that all sounds normal... Unless I'm just missing something here...?

Kevin

Really? maybe I over reacted ? as it was about 6-7 ft but I tried to land it I thought that when you try and land it that over rides the self landing ? Im all ears… I hope it was op error …

If you upload and view your TXT flight log here, it should show what happened. If you're not able to figure it out, post a link back here so others can review and comment on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky