DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost new

oscaro

Reactions
Hey all !

I'm Oscar from North of France, 26 YO.
Not new to drones at all, I begun with home made custom builds (with the old KK2 board for the purists), then I bought a Phantom 4 last December, Mavic being not easy to obtain during the few months following the release. I've now moved to a Mavic Pro, my original choice !

I hope it will deliver nice quality shots ;) I'm kind of afraid of the focus stuff. Indeed, my main use of the drone is wakeboarding filming, so I'm basically following moving persons, and the distance between the drone and my subject is not perfectly constant all the times, I try to keep as close as I can, but it can vary let's say from 2 to 10 meters.

Anyway, cheers ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey all !

I'm Oscar from North of France, 26 YO.
Not new to drones at all, I begun with home made custom builds (with the old KK2 board for the purists), then I bought a Phantom 4 last December, Mavic being not easy to obtain during the few months following the release. I've now moved to a Mavic Pro, my original choice !

I hope it will deliver nice quality shots ;) I'm kind of afraid of the focus stuff. Indeed, my main use of the drone is wakeboarding filming, so I'm basically following moving persons, and the distance between the drone and my subject is not perfectly constant all the times, I try to keep as close as I can, but it can vary let's say from 2 to 10 meters.

Anyway, cheers ;)
Howdy from Wyoming oscaro, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilldale Harry