DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Almost unreal sunset at Mevagissey Harbour, Cornwall, UK

Wow?

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Great video, nice colours. Impressive flying.
I notice a sort of distortion effect (especially at beginning),where buildings in center of frame seem to morph a bit as they move to side of frame. Is this how it comes from camera or did you do this in post production , for effect?

Your a very lucky chap Jezbot living in Cornwall. We holiday there every year
down at st ives. This is my first year of owning my MA2 but because of
covid didn't manage to get down this year, so i'm really looking forward to
going next year and filming the beauty Cornwall has to offer.
Great filming and i really enjoyed your other films as well, thank you. ????

Great video, nice colours. Impressive flying.
I notice a sort of distortion effect (especially at beginning),where buildings in center of frame seem to morph a bit as they move to side of frame. Is this how it comes from camera or did you do this in post production , for effect?
Thanks for the kind comments. I didn't add any morphing type effects in post, only a small amount of colour grading, using DaVinci Resolve. I am trying to work out why there was so much "noise" though, especially on the first clip - I'm only learning as I go, so any input would be appreciated

Your a very lucky chap Jezbot living in Cornwall. We holiday there every year
down at st ives. This is my first year of owning my MA2 but because of
covid didn't manage to get down this year, so i'm really looking forward to
going next year and filming the beauty Cornwall has to offer.
Great filming and i really enjoyed your other films as well, thank you. ????
Thanks very much for the kind comments. I've only had my MA2 since June & it's my first drone. One of the few advantages of COVID is fewer people around out of season, especially at sunrise or sunsets, which is when I go out most. so it's easier to fly within the drone code & the coming EASA changes

Thanks for the kind comments. I didn't add any morphing type effects in post, only a small amount of colour grading, using DaVinci Resolve. I am trying to work out why there was so much "noise" though, especially on the first clip - I'm only learning as I go, so any input would be appreciated
I am only learning too, thats why i asked. I have a mini mavic at present and am really happy with photos and okay with video from it. Would like to get a larger flying camera next year.
Leaning towards mavic2 pro but keeping an eye on the others as well.

My 3rd flight from Wednesday. I saved the best 'till last (in my opinion) as the sunset gave some glorious almost unreal colours in the sky. Enjoy all the way to the end :)
Wow! Usually the sunset videos are not the greatest. This one was incredible, and not just for the magnificent sunset. That was a beautiful little town with a most interesting harbor. The colors of everything were amazing!

Wow! Usually the sunset videos are not the greatest. This one was incredible, and not just for the magnificent sunset. That was a beautiful little town with a most interesting harbor. The colors of everything were amazing!
Thanks very much

Absolutely beautiful !!!
You could make any one of dozens of still there and they would be perfect for ANY travel brochure.
Great job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys