DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Peaceful Post-Sunset Partington - a Winter's Evening - 19th January 2024 - DJI MINI3 Pro 4K 30fps

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A peaceful relaxing edit of the post sunset above Partington last night, nothing fancy, just some chill-out music, smooth moves and far reaching views...

A bit of colour in the sky, a chance to capture what perhaps cannot be seen from the ground, it was all the excuse I needed to send up the MINI3 Pro!

The last remnants of the week's snow still lie in the shadowed places, the pink sky visible from the ground foreshadows the orange afterglow of sunset on the clouds...

The still water of the ship canal reflects the colours, and towards the West in the far distance can be seen Fiddlers Ferry Power Station, Helsby Hill and on the horizon the Welsh foothills...

To the South, over the Cheshire Plane can be seen Congleton Edge and Mow Cop, and Bosley Cloud blending in at the far end, along with the hills of Beeston and Peckforton, and to the East the snow covered Peak District stands silently...

And to the North, the Cadishead Railway Viaduct over the Ship Canal, the Paper Mill and Power Station, with steam rising, and beyond, the bright lights and skyscrapers of Manchester and Salford...

All this can be seen if our viewpoint is high enough, and yet, I think I would rather remain here...

AWESOME AS ALWAYS
Thank you, I appreciate the comment, I was a little unsure with this one as its not as epic as some of my other videos, but glad it was enjoyed...

A peaceful relaxing edit of the post sunset above Partington last night, nothing fancy, just some chill-out music, smooth moves and far reaching views...

A bit of colour in the sky, a chance to capture what perhaps cannot be seen from the ground, it was all the excuse I needed to send up the MINI3 Pro!

The last remnants of the week's snow still lie in the shadowed places, the pink sky visible from the ground foreshadows the orange afterglow of sunset on the clouds...

The still water of the ship canal reflects the colours, and towards the West in the far distance can be seen Fiddlers Ferry Power Station, Helsby Hill and on the horizon the Welsh foothills...

To the South, over the Cheshire Plane can be seen Congleton Edge and Mow Cop, and Bosley Cloud blending in at the far end, along with the hills of Beeston and Peckforton, and to the East the snow covered Peak District stands silently...

And to the North, the Cadishead Railway Viaduct over the Ship Canal, the Paper Mill and Power Station, with steam rising, and beyond, the bright lights and skyscrapers of Manchester and Salford...

All this can be seen if our viewpoint is high enough, and yet, I think I would rather remain here...

Beautiful skyline..👍🏻

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne