DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aloft Air Control app LAANC with RC 2 on Air 3S

cammot53

Reactions
I’m getting ready to fly my new Air 3S this weekend, after nearly two years away from drones. I’ve renewed my Part 107 certification and plan to use LAANC for airspace authorization via the Aloft app. It seems the app has been updated and renamed “Air Control” within Aloft.

My question is: How do I use the Aloft app with the RC 2 controller? Do I need to use the Aloft app separately on my phone and then power up the RC 2, or is there a way to integrate Aloft directly into the RC 2? It doesn’t look possible, but I’m trying to learn how others use LAANC with the DJI app on the controller. Thanks!

I’m getting ready to fly my new Air 3S this weekend, after nearly two years away from drones. I’ve renewed my Part 107 certification and plan to use LAANC for airspace authorization via the Aloft app. It seems the app has been updated and renamed “Air Control” within Aloft.

My question is: How do I use the Aloft app with the RC 2 controller? Do I need to use the Aloft app separately on my phone and then power up the RC 2, or is there a way to integrate Aloft directly into the RC 2? It doesn’t look possible, but I’m trying to learn how others use LAANC with the DJI app on the controller. Thanks!
I always use my PC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof