DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alpine White Pro Owners

Batchelor

Reactions
Wondering what Mavic Pro Alpine White owners are doing around getting extra batteries? Any concerns? Are current owners happy with their choice? I am thinking about picking one up. Thanks for any feedback or guidance.

Wondering what Mavic Pro Alpine White owners are doing around getting extra batteries? Any concerns? Are current owners happy with their choice? I am thinking about picking one up. Thanks for any feedback or guidance.

Go to eBay and search on this:
DJI Mavic Pro Battery Pack - Alpine White Limited Edition - Free shipping!
I bought one from them and it was just as described...a DJI battery (not a knockoff) and had never been used.

You can buy directly from DJI website or Apple store. But I think OP is asking about spares and replacements. The combo comes with 3 batteries and a few sets of props. It should be sufficient for most needs. I bought it as soon as they came out. Just fly carefully so you don’t crash and have to replace props. 3 batteries is just nice for my needs. But once battery warranty period is over and battery life starts to deteriorate, I’ll just have to contact DJI support to see if they do sell them individually.

Thank you. I am not as concerned about propellers as I can see going to the quieter ones once I use up the initial allotment but having grey batteries on the White Mavic would not look great, in my opinion.

I have the Alpine White combo package and have not had to purchase batteries or props. Yet. But when I do it really doesn't matter what color they are as long as the MP performs well. I think of the AC as more of a camera platform or tool. In fact a set of pink props and a pink battery might just help me find the AC easier. Just my opinion.

I just bought some black low-noise 8331 blades for my Alpine. I couldn’t locate white ones, either the stock or low-noise, anywhere . . .
not so worried about the color as I am their (low-noise) compatibility with my MP. A little contrast may even help me see It better!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard