Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Alpine white propellers

HWCM

Reaction score
Where can I purchase a set of four Alpine white DJI propellers?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Reactions: Irish-apple

Lake_Flyer

Reaction score
Getting the regular dark grey props and a can of white spray paint might be a solution? I used to spray the standard Phantom white props black. Worked very well and did not effect the performance in any way.

gjmphoto

Reaction score
Getting the regular dark grey props and a can of white spray paint might be a solution? I used to spray the standard Phantom white props black. Worked very well and did not effect the performance in any way.
I would think that HAS to change the weight of the prop, no? You would need to use exterior paint, and fairly thickly, for it to last. I don't know if that would have a long-term effect on the motors. Just surmising.

Irish-apple

Reaction score
I would think that HAS to change the weight of the prop, no? You would need to use exterior paint, and fairly thickly, for it to last. I don't know if that would have a long-term effect on the motors. Just surmising.
not paint a spray which would only be like a dust / coated material .. I do see your point also .. hence im looking for the original ones

HWCM

Reaction score
Nah, painting the folding props is a mess.

HWCM

Reaction score
what a dope he is and 25 quid for postage to me idiot .. is he on this site ?????? he states taken from original mavic yet he sold 42 pairs already ??? how da [email protected]@k is that possible ?
He probably repairs them or works at a service center for DJI. He has a lot of parts.
I'm sure when you send in a broken Mavic, DJI tosses all the accessories. He probably scoops them up.

HWCM

Reaction score
I guess that's not a bad price. The other props on DJIs site are $10 a pair.
He is asking $19 for a full set of four with free shipping.

Irish-apple

Reaction score
He probably repairs them or works at a service center for DJI. He has a lot of parts.
I'm sure when you send in a broken Mavic, DJI tosses all the accessories. He probably scoops them up.
DJI may be getting a little note to them .. selling second hand stock from there factory !! hmmm not good or nice ..

HWCM

Reaction score
DJI may be getting a little note to them .. selling second hand stock from there factory !! hmmm not good or nice ..
He is in the US, so it's not the factory. It's probably a subcontracted repair facility. I don't think there is anything illegal about it. He isn't doing any harm. This stuff would probably end up in a landfill somewhere otherwise. It surely isn't cost effective to send it all back to China.
Why not make a little money. I see no wrong.

Reactions: borzoiboy

Irish-apple

Reaction score
dude relax lol its an Irish sense of humour .. dont worry I wont be sending anyone anything ..

HWCM

Reaction score
dude relax lol its an Irish sense of humour .. dont worry I wont be sending anyone anything ..
Irish dude, I'm relaxed. That was an American statement. You can send whatever you like. It won't effect me either way.

CCDD

Reaction score
You can dye your props any color you wish. I’d tried this several times on prior Phantom Props without any issue.
Dyeing Props

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rivvr