DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alpine white propellers

HWCM

Reactions
Where can I purchase a set of four Alpine white DJI propellers?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Reactions: Irish-apple
Getting the regular dark grey props and a can of white spray paint might be a solution? I used to spray the standard Phantom white props black. Worked very well and did not effect the performance in any way.

Getting the regular dark grey props and a can of white spray paint might be a solution? I used to spray the standard Phantom white props black. Worked very well and did not effect the performance in any way.
I would think that HAS to change the weight of the prop, no? You would need to use exterior paint, and fairly thickly, for it to last. I don't know if that would have a long-term effect on the motors. Just surmising.

I would think that HAS to change the weight of the prop, no? You would need to use exterior paint, and fairly thickly, for it to last. I don't know if that would have a long-term effect on the motors. Just surmising.
not paint a spray which would only be like a dust / coated material .. I do see your point also .. hence im looking for the original ones

Nah, painting the folding props is a mess.

what a dope he is and 25 quid for postage to me idiot .. is he on this site ?????? he states taken from original mavic yet he sold 42 pairs already ??? how da f@@k is that possible ?
He probably repairs them or works at a service center for DJI. He has a lot of parts.
I'm sure when you send in a broken Mavic, DJI tosses all the accessories. He probably scoops them up.

I guess that's not a bad price. The other props on DJIs site are $10 a pair.
He is asking $19 for a full set of four with free shipping.

He probably repairs them or works at a service center for DJI. He has a lot of parts.
I'm sure when you send in a broken Mavic, DJI tosses all the accessories. He probably scoops them up.
DJI may be getting a little note to them .. selling second hand stock from there factory !! hmmm not good or nice ..

DJI may be getting a little note to them .. selling second hand stock from there factory !! hmmm not good or nice ..
He is in the US, so it's not the factory. It's probably a subcontracted repair facility. I don't think there is anything illegal about it. He isn't doing any harm. This stuff would probably end up in a landfill somewhere otherwise. It surely isn't cost effective to send it all back to China.
Why not make a little money. I see no wrong.

Reactions: borzoiboy
dude relax lol its an Irish sense of humour .. dont worry I wont be sending anyone anything ..
Irish dude, I'm relaxed. That was an American statement. You can send whatever you like. It won't effect me either way. [emoji12]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_