DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Alright from Montana. https://youtu.be/x6xri8nUT9w

MontanaMan007

Reactions
I think I finally got this video to post. Youtube did not like the Browser I used, so failed to post properly. But heaven is generous and I have many chances to get things right. Now I think I got it working. Anyway, this video is my first attempt to edit drone footage. This is shot in Montana, the property of new found friends. I will remake this later when the trees have foliage and flowers are resplendent in their colorful, joyful colors. But still, this property is lovely, and I like that the evening last it snowed, so fresh snow is visible in the mountains. These are called the Bridger Mountains. Bozeman is surrounded by beauty. Hope it rubs off on me.

great video just one point though when reversing video footage make sure nothing is moving forward, as your cars are all driving backwards unless that's you drive over there ? but hey keep it going nice job.

Reactions: Severian
great video just one point though when reversing video footage make sure nothing is moving forward, as your cars are all driving backwards unless that's you drive over there ? but hey keep it going nice job.
I tried to increase the video resolution but You Tube has posted it at a maximum of 480 p which makes the video unsharp. Nice footage however! Go to the small cog-wheel at the lower right had side of the frame, click on it, and you will see that the maximal resolution is only 480p. I'm sure you edited and submitted it at higher resolution than that- should be at least 1080p if not 4K.

Reactions: sikspy
Great video. Born and raised in Montana until the age of 13. Got my first rifle at the age of 12. Lived in Missoula, Livingston, Polson, and Billings. I go back a lot to visit relatives. They are pestering me to move back, but the properties are almost as expensive as California.

Nicely done. Love that area. With the music, I was looking for Robert DuVal and Tommy Lee Jones to come riding out from Lonesome Dove setting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N