DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternate way to pay for DJI Care Refresh

abdul

Reactions
Is there any alternate way, other than PayPal, to pay for your DJI care refresh replacement? I don't have a PayPal account and neither want to create one.
Any possible help/suggestion is appreciated.
TIA.

You can pay with a credit card. PayPal takes credit cards too.

I paid it with my normal debit card, no issues there..

Ummm, You might have used PayPal platform to pay with debit card but not directly with Debit Card. Dji said there exist only 3 payment methods being; PayPal, Check and Bank Transfer.

I would just sign up for PayPal, personally I find it a lot more convenient to use the PayPal on sites rather than give my credit card details to everyone.

Reactions: BigAl07
Is there any alternate way, other than PayPal, to pay for your DJI care refresh replacement? I don't have a PayPal account and neither want to create one.
Any possible help/suggestion is appreciated.
TIA.
Do they not accept credit cards? I too am considering the DJI Care Refresh but if they don't accept CCs that would be a deal breaker. I will not ever again use Paypal.

Do they not accept credit cards? I too am considering the DJI Care Refresh but if they don't accept CCs that would be a deal breaker. I will not ever again use Paypal.

They don't use CCs. Also, instead of refresh, I'll recommend you getting state farm policy which would be quite cheaper and no premiums unlike DJI Refresh but up to you.

I use Paypal, not that I am fond of it , but I like it better than having to enter my CC directly on every other website, even if the processing is done by another entity.

The PCI (Data protection) regulations look good on paper but my IT experience has allowed me to observe many irregularities in the data access arena by development and QA departments.

And yes, you can use Debit Cards, Paypal funds, credit card on your paypal wallet.
I can live without them but they are OK.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird