DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazing drone pilot

Go to our racing forum and look in video's of some of them guy's and it's unreal what they do .

that was really cool looks like lots of perpetual motion on the craft also as in get the speed up and leave gravity etc do the rest but that is some special skill there

Looks like a hummingbird that overdosed at a feeder filled with gatorade.

I have some racing quads alongside my PP3 and MA. They are so much fun to fly. There is no self leveling just full manual flight. Takes a bit of practice but when you can do your first power loop over a tree without crashing its hard not to be addicted. Using goggles to fly FPV is another world all together. You also learn a lot about how quads work due to having to fix them, tune them and then crash again.

Reactions: wytnyt and Clinton1
I have some racing quads alongside my PP3 and MA. They are so much fun to fly. There is no self leveling just full manual flight. Takes a bit of practice but when you can do your first power loop over a tree without crashing its hard not to be addicted. Using goggles to fly FPV is another world all together. You also learn a lot about how quads work due to having to fix them, tune them and then crash again.
and lotsa crashes im sure,how many times did cut trenches in the dirt:)

About how much does it take to purchase one of them?
They cost about £200 for an average quad or to self build. Plus you need a transmitter, batteries and a charger. Once you have the basics you can just upgrade, crash, build etc

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King