DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 AMAZON EXPEDITION, aboard a luxury sailboat!

roflyer

Reactions
I used my DJI Avata, Mini3 Pro and Osmo Action to capture this amazing expedition aboard the MV Desafio!
Explore the hidden wonders of the Amazon with us in this video! Join us aboard the luxury sailboat MV Desafio as we sail for 4 days along the winding rivers of the region. Admire the majestic beauty of the Rio Negro, discover the stunning Anavilhanas Archipelago and glide through the mysterious igapós. Immerse yourself in a world of aquatic wonders alongside Amazonian river dolphins, and get a glimpse of life in indigenous villages, where ancient cultures come to life. Come be part of this unique adventure and discover the magic of the Amazon like never before!

Please give a thumbs up and consider subscribing for more adventure videos! Thanks!!

Kick ***! Loved your use of the 360 and drone, very creative. I'll go subscribe. I'm a big adventurer and editor myself and that edit was the Bomb! Please come see some of my stuff. If you're in Colorado I'd love to do something AND I'll make sure you're safe. . .LOL you'll see.

Reactions: roflyer
Terrific video! Loved the music, nice editing, great shots! So, it technically is a "sailboat" but there are no sails? I loved that night shot of the ship best!!!

An amazing video.. Loved it. I know I'm being cheeky but was it very expensive? How did you book it? Thanks in advance

An amazing video.. Loved it. I know I'm being cheeky but was it very expensive? How did you book it? Thanks in advance
I was invited to film this trip, so I didn't pay anything, but a 3 night / 4 day cruise costs in average depending on the stateroom you chose, $1700 US Dollars. You can book through their website: www.mvdesafio.com.br

Food, drinks and beverages, tours, and shuttle are included. The cabins have AC, and private bathrooms. The guides, and some of the crew speak English. I think is a very exclusive cruise and experience.

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07
Kick ***! Loved your use of the 360 and drone, very creative. I'll go subscribe. I'm a big adventurer and editor myself and that edit was the Bomb! Please come see some of my stuff. If you're in Colorado I'd love to do something AND I'll make sure you're safe. . .LOL you'll see.
Thank you very much I'll sure contact you when I visit Colorado. I'm currently editing footage from my trip to Utah / Arizona, stay tuned!

Terrific video! Loved the music, nice editing, great shots! So, it technically is a "sailboat" but there are no sails? I loved that night shot of the ship best!!!
You're correct... The boat was constructed for sailing on the sea, but now it's based on Amazon, the captain told me that it's almost impossible to use sails while navigating through the winding Amazonian rivers, and there's no much wind on this area.

I was invited to film this trip, so I didn't pay anything, but a 3 night / 4 day cruise costs in average depending on the stateroom you chose, $1700 US Dollars. You can book through their website: www.mvdesafio.com.br

Food, drinks and beverages, tours, and shuttle are included. The cabins have AC, and private bathrooms. The guides, and some of the crew speak English. I think is a very exclusive cruise and experience.

Excellent work through and through!!

Now I have another trip I need to plan out (we are cruise junkies) for the future. Appreciate the work and the info as well. Nice gig you have going for sure.

Allen

Excellent work through and through!!

Now I have another trip I need to plan out (we are cruise junkies) for the future. Appreciate the work and the info as well. Nice gig you have going for sure.

Allen
I'm sure this cruise will be different from all the others you had!! If you need help to reach them please let me know!

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas