DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon Fire HD 10 2021 works with mini 2

Just wanted to let the community know that I just got the Fire 10 HD 2021 edition, which is 11th edition.
It works with mini 2, downloaded app from DJI site. Love having the big screen for such a low price.
Good info, but would like to know how much real world time do you have using DJI Apps on the "Fire". Just interested in knowing if it might overheat or such after extended flying? BTW did you get it on Amazon Prime Day and what was the cost if so?

Normal cost is $150 for this tablet, and it does not support Google Play Store for those wondering : Amazon Official Site: Fire HD 10 tablet, 10.1", 1080p Full HD for those interested as to "how Bright" no published specs only, 10% brighter than 10th edition...Comparitive results tested at near 600 nits. So rather dim and unreadable in direct sunlight I would imagine. But at that price...a pretty interesting option had it hold up to prolonged use.

Last edited:
Reactions: hiflyer201
Yes, got it on "prime day" for about $70....don't quote me on that.
It is listed as 64 bit. Did not have to side load, just downloaded from dji.
No, I don't have extensive experience with this tablet yet using dji app, so cannot say anything about overheating.
I was just excited to no only load the app, but to fly with the 10 inch tablet.
Also bought the pgytech tablet holder which works great as well, needed longer cord.

Reactions: Vilco
Sounds great. I tried with the latest Fire HD 8. The app starts then closes every time.
Tried al sorts and had given up but may try to do a full restore and start again?

Yes, got it on "prime day" for about $70....don't quote me on that.
It is listed as 64 bit. Did not have to side load, just downloaded from dji.
No, I don't have extensive experience with this tablet yet using dji app, so cannot say anything about overheating.
I was just excited to no only load the app, but to fly with the 10 inch tablet.
Also bought the pgytech tablet holder which works great as well, needed longer cord.
Interesting! How does it fit on the remote? Could you share a pitcure of your setup?

Attachments

• PGYTechM2.jpg
    PGYTechM2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Jasonbum and Vilco
Just wanted to let the community know that I just got the Fire 10 HD 2021 edition, which is 11th edition.
It works with mini 2, downloaded app from DJI site. Love having the big screen for such a low price.
i was just looking at this today. Is it still working ok? And how does it fair in bright sunlight? Would love to know.

This tablet does not have compass in side, the RC orientation to the drone will not work...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa