DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost mini 2 and flight logs

erhard

Reactions
i lost my mini 2 in a forest. even the gofind my drone lead me after about 1 hour to the exact location i could not find the drone. it seems the battery then was empty so i could not initiate an audible tone etc. the drone could be up in a big tree with moss on it so i cannot see it from the ground.
after checking 3 days i gave up and bought a mini 3

i had severe trouble to get the drone to fly because i got error 30064. in desperation i removed my old go fly app (android phone) and installed the go fly apk as indicated by the mini 3 guide.
after that i realized my 2022-2023 flight logs were gone - the 2021-2022 are still there

any chance for me to recover the missing flight logs. the phone only has djiflightrecords.... 2021 2022 and 1 from today when i flew the new mini3.

are there flight logs in the transmitter? i connected vie usb to the PC but could not see the controller in the file explorer

also is there any other trick to find a lost drone?

thanks
erhard

any chance for me to recover the missing flight logs. the phone only has djiflightrecords.... 2021 2022
The only place to find the flight logs is in the phone you used for flying.
If they are there, they will be at:
Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord

The only place to find the flight logs is in the phone you used for flying.
If they are there, they will be at:
Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord
thanks and sadly they are not there. must have gotten deleted when i removed the app. wonder why the other years were not removed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Less