DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Amtrak Southwest Chief

Really enjoy train videos.... well done. Getting the ground view is a nice touch and I always try to do the same; the audio is so needed to make the videos come to life.

Reactions: ddodell
Nicely done. Lately, I seen videos on Youtube where a guy rides a train and does a review of the trip. Of course all his video is ON the train. So, he makes a deal with a local guy in a city the train is passing through, to get outside shots of the train. Most are ground level shots but some are aerials. It adds a lot to a review of a certain train. The outside shooter always gets a nice credit in the video review. I like that collaboration.

Nicely done. Lately, I seen videos on Youtube where a guy rides a train and does a review of the trip. Of course all his video is ON the train. So, he makes a deal with a local guy in a city the train is passing through, to get outside shots of the train. Most are ground level shots but some are aerials. It adds a lot to a review of a certain train. The outside shooter always gets a nice credit in the video review. I like that collaboration.

I have seen those too. But did this for myself. But if someone wants to ask. <grin>

I have seen those too. But did this for myself. But if someone wants to ask. <grin>
There's a guy named Jeb Brooks who does a lot of videos about Amtrak trips and a guy who goes by DownieLive who does a lot of rail videos. There's one called Ground Life Travel that does many Amtrak videos too. These are some of the most regular contributors to YouTube but all you have to do is search "Amtrak" on YouTube and many pop up. Maybe you could shoot one of them an email and offer them a few shots of the Southwest Chief or other Amtrak trains you might have outside shots of. You probably wouldn't make any money off of it but it will get widely viewed and you'll get a credit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone