DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini An Aerial Journey - Video Series

zaldy

Reactions
Hi, guys, today i made some video series called "An Aerial Journey"..
In this video series, i compiled some of my stock drone footage, or B-Roll, from my (and my family) travelling around places... this series features just drone videos shot with DJI Mini SE

This is first Episode, Tanjung Lesung Beach, Banten, Indonesia..

This is beautiful beach, with coastline spans of around 10-15 Km, located in Banten, West Java - Indonesia.. Last month i travel to shoot some roadbikers touring.. and i got plenty of video shots.. so here it is... enjoy guys!

And this is second episode.. where me and my familes and friends go to Pandeglang region, Banten.. I got some beatiful drone shot on place named Saung Biru, on Mount Karang.. enjoy

Third Episode, me and my friends go to some ancient Buddhist Temple, Soul Temple (Candi Jiwa) and Blandongan Temple (Candi Blandongan) at Batujaya, Karawang, Banten.. This temple surrounded by open rice fields, and i makes stunningly beautiful objects when airborne...

Last edited:
Hi, guys, today i made some video series called "An Aerial Journey"..
In this video series, i compiled some of my stock drone footage, or B-Roll, from my (and my family) travelling around places... this series features just drone videos shot with DJI Mini SE

This is first Episode, Tanjung Lesung Beach, Banten, Indonesia..

This is beautiful beach, with coastline spans of around 10-15 Km, located in Banten, West Java - Indonesia.. Last month i travel to shoot some roadbikers touring.. and i got plenty of video shots.. so here it is... enjoy guys!

And this is second episode.. where me and my familes and friends go to Pandeglang region, Banten.. I got some beatiful drone shot on place named Saung Biru, on Mount Karang.. enjoy

Third Episode, me and my friends go to some ancient Buddhist Temple, Soul Temple (Candi Jiwa) and Blandongan Temple (Candi Blandongan) at Batujaya, Karawang, Banten.. This temple surrounded by open rice fields, and i makes stunningly beautiful objects when airborne...

I updated the 2nd and 3rd episode of my video series "An Aerial Journey".. enjoy guys...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead