DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Anclote River Park Holiday Fla USA 3/14/2021

Very nice. If you shoot in 4K and edit in HD, you could zoom in on the dolphins. I have been told by people who know much more about aquatic life than I, that dolphins will often chase a boat zipping along the water. They consider it "playing."

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Very nice. If you shoot in 4K and edit in HD, you could zoom in on the dolphins. I have been told by people who know much more about aquatic life than I, that dolphins will often chase a boat zipping along the water. They consider it "playing."
Ok DaveS I will try that with M2P I had just finished flying my M2Zoom and was on my last battery when I sent my M2P up and got that video. That sightseeing boat was out of Tarpon Springs and they do a lot of dolphin sightseeing cruises and I just got lucky that some showed up.

Very nice. If you shoot in 4K and edit in HD, you could zoom in on the dolphins. I have been told by people who know much more about aquatic life than I, that dolphins will often chase a boat zippingj along the water. They consider it "playing

Dolphins love to ride the bow of a fast boat and get pushed along on the wake. I had one surface right next to my kayak as it passed, Kinda playful showing off as he zoomed past snorting out of his blow hole. I see them every time I go out, lots of little ones with mom now up on the flats on low tide chasing fish.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Dolphins love to ride the bow of a fast boat and get pushed along on the wake. I had one surface right next to my kayak as it passed, Kinda playful showing off as he zoomed past snorting out of his blow hole. I see them every time I go out, lots of little ones with mom now up on the flats on low tide chasing fish.
That is really cool Dipnit! I love dolphins, that was the second time I've seen them with my drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcjz