DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

And yet another thing to be pleased with...

edfrombama

Reactions
A very good morning to all-
So I went out on the back deck drone launch and landing area this morning early in order to catch the lovely dawn light. Sent up Mini 2 #2 and flew my usual route to town. No, I won't report distance nor height in order to not set off certain folks. It's too nice a day to get folks upset.
I do believe of all the very many items of tech and tools of utility I have purchased through my life, the DJI Mini 2 may be right at the very top for reliable function and performance. As I was recording a video over the local post treating plant this morning, I was amazed at the rock-steady hover of this little drone. This thing makes my camera work look like it's being shot from a tripod- and a very solid tripod at that. No wiggle, no wobble, no little shakes- just steady. and when I zoomed in to maximum point, the video was still totally steady- and if there were going to be any motion or vibration, it would have shown up then.
Flew the little bird home and brought her in for a perfect landing.
Have any of you Mini 2 pilots found any unacceptable vibration or motion from your drone while doing video or photos?

If I could get ALL of my tech and tools to work like the Mini 2, would not life be pleasant?

You all be safe and keep well- Ed

Well now you've jinxed yourself! :D

I find the tech in my MA2 pretty amazing as well. I had flown cheaper drones that strived to be like DJI but fell woefully short. To this day I still appreciate the confidence I can have when flying my MA2.

Reactions: R.Cowan and Droniac
Hello neighbor!

Reactions: Droniac
So I went out on the back deck drone launch and landing area this morning early in order to catch the lovely dawn light. Sent up Mini 2 #2 and flew my usual route to town. No, I won't report distance nor height in order to not set off certain folks. It's too nice a day to get folks upset.
I do believe of all the very many items of tech and tools of utility I have purchased through my life, the DJI Mini 2 may be right at the very top for reliable function and performance. As I was recording a video over the local post treating plant this morning, I was amazed at the rock-steady hover of this little drone. This thing makes my camera work look like it's being shot from a tripod- and a very solid tripod at that. No wiggle, no wobble, no little shakes- just steady. and when I zoomed in to maximum point, the video was still totally steady- and if there were going to be any motion or vibration, it would have shown up then.
Have any of you Mini 2 pilots found any unacceptable vibration or motion from your drone while doing video or photos?

If I could get ALL of my tech and tools to work like the Mini 2, would not life be pleasant?

I have had my mini2 almost a year now, and i echo everything you just said about it‘s performance.
Amazing little bird!

Reactions: Mikosh and Droniac

Just started flying my Mini 2 and am very happy with it.

Well now you've jinxed yourself! :D

I find the tech in my MA2 pretty amazing as well. I had flown cheaper drones that strived to be like DJI but fell woefully short. To this day I still appreciate the confidence I can have when flying my MA2.
I love my MA2 as well. Nice flying drone and good videos. Have upgraded to Mavic 3, but still fly the MA2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique