DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

And yet another thing to be pleased with...

edfrombama

Reactions
A very good morning to all-
So I went out on the back deck drone launch and landing area this morning early in order to catch the lovely dawn light. Sent up Mini 2 #2 and flew my usual route to town. No, I won't report distance nor height in order to not set off certain folks. It's too nice a day to get folks upset.
I do believe of all the very many items of tech and tools of utility I have purchased through my life, the DJI Mini 2 may be right at the very top for reliable function and performance. As I was recording a video over the local post treating plant this morning, I was amazed at the rock-steady hover of this little drone. This thing makes my camera work look like it's being shot from a tripod- and a very solid tripod at that. No wiggle, no wobble, no little shakes- just steady. and when I zoomed in to maximum point, the video was still totally steady- and if there were going to be any motion or vibration, it would have shown up then.
Flew the little bird home and brought her in for a perfect landing.
Have any of you Mini 2 pilots found any unacceptable vibration or motion from your drone while doing video or photos?

If I could get ALL of my tech and tools to work like the Mini 2, would not life be pleasant?

You all be safe and keep well- Ed

Well now you've jinxed yourself! :D

I find the tech in my MA2 pretty amazing as well. I had flown cheaper drones that strived to be like DJI but fell woefully short. To this day I still appreciate the confidence I can have when flying my MA2.

Reactions: R.Cowan and Droniac
Hello neighbor!

Reactions: Droniac
So I went out on the back deck drone launch and landing area this morning early in order to catch the lovely dawn light. Sent up Mini 2 #2 and flew my usual route to town. No, I won't report distance nor height in order to not set off certain folks. It's too nice a day to get folks upset.
I do believe of all the very many items of tech and tools of utility I have purchased through my life, the DJI Mini 2 may be right at the very top for reliable function and performance. As I was recording a video over the local post treating plant this morning, I was amazed at the rock-steady hover of this little drone. This thing makes my camera work look like it's being shot from a tripod- and a very solid tripod at that. No wiggle, no wobble, no little shakes- just steady. and when I zoomed in to maximum point, the video was still totally steady- and if there were going to be any motion or vibration, it would have shown up then.
Have any of you Mini 2 pilots found any unacceptable vibration or motion from your drone while doing video or photos?

If I could get ALL of my tech and tools to work like the Mini 2, would not life be pleasant?

I have had my mini2 almost a year now, and i echo everything you just said about it‘s performance.
Amazing little bird!

Reactions: Mikosh and Droniac

Just started flying my Mini 2 and am very happy with it.

Well now you've jinxed yourself! :D

I find the tech in my MA2 pretty amazing as well. I had flown cheaper drones that strived to be like DJI but fell woefully short. To this day I still appreciate the confidence I can have when flying my MA2.
I love my MA2 as well. Nice flying drone and good videos. Have upgraded to Mavic 3, but still fly the MA2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190