DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android connect using long cable

Tommatwalker

Reactions
Hi guys,

I don't know if this has been posted already so feel free to shoot me down or direct me elsewhere.

When I connect my phone to the remote using the micro USB short cable it connects just fine, unfortunately it doesn't fit into my phone (Cat S60) as the connector is on the side of the phone. The micro USB cable that is longer plugs into the USB connection on the bottom of the remote and charges the phone but won't connect to the remote. Can anyone suggest if I need a different cable or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks guys! Can't wait to take her out into the big wide world!

Tom

Did you remove the cable from the left side of the remote controller? You won't be able to connect using the USB port on the bottom if it's plugged in.

Hi guys,

I don't know if this has been posted already so feel free to shoot me down or direct me elsewhere.

When I connect my phone to the remote using the micro USB short cable it connects just fine, unfortunately it doesn't fit into my phone (Cat S60) as the connector is on the side of the phone. The micro USB cable that is longer plugs into the USB connection on the bottom of the remote and charges the phone but won't connect to the remote. Can anyone suggest if I need a different cable or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks guys! Can't wait to take her out into the big wide world!

Tom

hi Tom,

how did you manage to fit the s60 into the controller? did you shave off a bit from the rubber inserts in the foldable arms, or did you take them out?

thanks,
Aron

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh