DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android MSDK 5.1.0 released support for Mavic 3E Mavic 3T NOT mavic 3

surfbird

Reactions
Still no support for mavic 3. Strange.

MSDK 5 looks like a complete mess. Even worse structure compared to 4, which wasn't bad, compared to 5 :)

They also made reverse engineer much harder since most of the code is moved to compiled libs.

What a shame, wonder if we ever get it for consumer drones.

Link:

M3E is going to have an almost identical hardware base to the M3P.
I think this day 1 SDK release without the original Mavic 3 shows clearly its a business decision by DJI to not support consumer drones with it.
Clearly they COULD have released it but took the deliberate decision not to.

Really does look like attempting product differentiation via software restrictions (like Canon of old). Id be stunned if the Mini 3 sees it either.

I was days away from buying a Mavic 3 but the lack of promised features on launch made me delay. Looks like i saved myself a ton of money - my M2P is far more capable a drone.

Reactions: bradm75 and Suren
M3E is going to have an almost identical hardware base to the M3P.
I think this day 1 SDK release without the original Mavic 3 shows clearly its a business decision by DJI to not support consumer drones with it.
Clearly they COULD have released it but took the deliberate decision not to.

Really does look like attempting product differentiation via software restrictions (like Canon of old). Id be stunned if the Mini 3 sees it either.

I was days away from buying a Mavic 3 but the lack of promised features on launch made me delay. Looks like i saved myself a ton of money - my M2P is far more capable a drone.
Other than the camera and longer flight time, the Mavic 2 has more features then the Mavic 3 at this current moment.

Reactions: bradm75
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98