DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android Tab charging from RC

OKCZ1

Reactions
Hi, my tablet is charging from the RC even if connected from USB port! I have checked by plugging in my iPhone, and the charging option is definitely disabled......but still the RC is charging the tablet. Any ideas out there?

Reactions: mereflyer
I fly my Mavic Air using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2 and notice the same thing. Even went into the tablets' setting and put the USB port to "debugging" to see it that made a difference. I didn't notice any difference but, as previously noted it appears to be a very low/slow charge. I'm not seeing any adverse affects on the controller, the Mavic Air's performance or the DJI Go 4 performance after flying through three batteries consecutively (several times in fact) so, I'm of the mind "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" :) But then again, I'm somewhat new to drone flying having just got my Mavic Air this past Christmas. I've had several Samsung phones in the past and have been flying RC gasoline powered helicopters and airplanes since 2010 so I know a little about flying and a little about how Samsung/Android products work.

Last edited:
Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf