DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android Tablet no longer connecting to my Zoom.

Razor62

Reactions
Hey everybody!
I used to be able to use my Zoom with my android tablet but the last couple of times that I tried, it doesn't connect. Instead I get the 1st time "how to connect" screen which of course is of no help. I don't know if there was a OS update or not. I purchased a new Galaxy S4 Tablet recently and although I've read accounts from others who use this tablet with zero issues, I get the same "connect to device" screen and the Mavic does not connect. Wondering if anyone knows what I'm doin' wrong? I don't believe that it's the cable because the tablet does recognise that there's a device connected and it tries to charge. I've tried changing how the usb port reacts to the cord but none of the other options seem to work at all. There's no reaction from the tablet when I tell it to connect as a MIDI device or if I tell it to transfer files. What gives????

You might have had an Android update, (I did). I uninstalled fly, go4 and litchi and reinstalled them. All is now well.

Hey everybody!
I used to be able to use my Zoom with my android tablet but the last couple of times that I tried, it doesn't connect. Instead I get the 1st time "how to connect" screen which of course is of no help. I don't know if there was a OS update or not. I purchased a new Galaxy S4 Tablet recently and although I've read accounts from others who use this tablet with zero issues, I get the same "connect to device" screen and the Mavic does not connect. Wondering if anyone knows what I'm doin' wrong? I don't believe that it's the cable because the tablet does recognise that there's a device connected and it tries to charge. I've tried changing how the usb port reacts to the cord but none of the other options seem to work at all. There's no reaction from the tablet when I tell it to connect as a MIDI device or if I tell it to transfer files. What gives????

Reactions: Thomas B
I had (have) the same problem, I used to connect my tablet to the usb port on the bottom of the controller but that's not working anymore but it works fine if I connect via the micro usb on the side of the controller, go figure.

Thanks for the help folks. I'll try your suggestions. Purchased a brand new Galaxy Tablet S4 after reading here that people were having good luck with it but I get the exact, same problem with that one too.

Thanks for the help folks. I'll try your suggestions. Purchased a brand new Galaxy Tablet S4 after reading here that people were having good luck with it but I get the exact, same problem with that one too.
This guide might be helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edy44