DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android tablets!!! Help

I originally had dji fly loaded on my note 9 and worked flawlessly. This is my everyday use phone which I have a thick case on it. I then bought s a refurbished LG V20 which is on the list of android devices and it works flawlessly as well.

Checked this evening, my tab A is only 32 gig, can't really take it back or pay a $50 restock fee, I should have done my homework first, guess I'll just buy a stronger pair of reading glasses. I really want to thank all for your help and advice. Beyond all that, I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy holidays. !!!!

Last edited:
Checked this evening, my tab A is only 32 gig, can't really take it back or pay a $50 restock fee, I should have done my homework first, guess I'll just buy a stronger pair of reading glasses. I really want to thank all for your help and advice. Beyond all that, I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy holidays. !!!!
32 gig or 32 bit? You need a 64 bit OS, NOT gig

Including the 32 bit libraries is likely a check box in the IDE (integrated development environment) that the DJI software engineers use to write their apps, so that Tab A may work fine in the future.

I really hope so, can't afford another tablet, bought everything for my mini but turn signals, hard case and such. Samsung rep. Basically said same thing, have patience.

The folks over on the DJI forums are expecting a new update yet this month. I was hoping for it by yesterday - in order to support all of the MMs received as gifts today. MANY new owners & gift givers are going to be upset with DJI over that failure.

I agree, there are probably thousands of mm's gifted and a lot of folks are going to be disappointed because they can't fly, really bad press !!!!!!!

Just for added information, the Huawei M5 lite 8 inch tablet works great and is not that expensive if you want an ipad alternative. I have designed a holder for it and will upload that to Thingiverse so 3D printer Geeks can have it ?️?. I will start a thread on that when i get round to it.

Reactions: NealJ777
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast