DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Another Dam Flight - Santa Fe Recreation Center

I know you're always doing these dam flights, but I can't imagine why you are not going out to those beautiful mountains and getting some real beautiful scenery.
I heard of this recreation area that has a dam. The real reason I went there is you can fish there. I am going to purchase a release and drop device for my drone. I plan on getting experience using my drone to fish with. This place is safe enough to practice so when I bring my drone to my home in Mexico, I'll use my drone for surf fishing :) Happy New Year.

Beautiful . . . awesome (dramatic) background music.

I heard of this recreation area that has a dam. The real reason I went there is you can fish there. I am going to purchase a release and drop device for my drone. I plan on getting experience using my drone to fish with. This place is safe enough to practice so when I bring my drone to my home in Mexico, I'll use my drone for surf fishing :) Happy New Year.
Now that's interesting, I don't know what drone you're flying, and you don't know what the weight of the fish you're going to hook. I'll be waiting to see who catches whom.
And yes, Happy New Year to you.

Now that's interesting, I don't know what drone you're flying, and you don't know what the weight of the fish you're going to hook. I'll be waiting to see who catches whom.
And yes, Happy New Year to you.
The drone carries the bait and weight and then you tell the drone to drop it. That would be cool if the drone could have enough power to lift the fish out of the water :)

The drone carries the bait and weight and then you tell the drone to drop it. That would be cool if the drone could have enough power to lift the fish out of the water :)
Certainly farther then you could cast it, good luck. When are you going to Mexico? Do you live there part of the year?

if you do not mix your drone shots with ground based shots, your videos will unfortunately always be rather boring ? And also very important, the drohne shots should not exeed 10 to 15 seconds ?
You remember I gave you some tips a while ago? cheers and happy new year, Paul

Reactions: Palerider
if you do not mix your drone shots with ground based shots, your videos will unfortunately always be rather boring ? And also very important, the drohne shots should not exeed 10 to 15 seconds ?
You remember I gave you some tips a while ago? cheers and happy new year, Paul
Thanks Paul and Happy New Year.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3