DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another disconnection from DJI go!

agrs1974

Reactions
2 flights in 2 days using the DJI go app. 2 disconnections. The first was 500m away and i had to return to launch.

The second today was 10m away luckily.

I had the goggles on and they were fine.

I have litchi but it's a pain having to set up the DJI app, sort the white balance and then switch( haven't actually used the goggles with the litchi app yet)

Totally hacked off with DJI right now.

This has only started in the last few weeks.

Thoughts folks???

What OS? What device? How do you Launch the DJiGo4 app?

I flew five batts yesterday, 3/23 with no issues,.. at some decent distances I might add,..

Sorry lads. The DJI go app disconnected.So a grey screen. First on my Hudl 2 and then my xiaomi mi max 2.

Controller, mavic then go app. In that order.

i get the disconect almost every time i turn the app on, it shows connected as the app is starting and its connected for 1 second as the camera shows the image then disconncets, i ususally have to restart the app and on the 3rd time she runs, this is on a sony z2 phone with newest app, then i got a modded app and it connected every time until yesterday, it started taking 3 times to start, i start the app by plugging in the phone after the rc has been on a min or 2 then i get the what app to start prompt, dji or litchi, frustrating starting the app 3 times, litchi hasnt done this as of yet

Had this with several Go3 versions (Inspire1) over the past 6 moths, always on IOS. And those issues are solved (for me at least). But android Go4 was always stable for me. Did't see any issues in the latest android Go4 version while flying a couple of times last week. BTW, I use a Meigoo s8 as dedicated MP screen device connected to the RC micro USB port. The nice thing about his phone is that the OS, Android 7, is the basic version without brand specific additions, no updates, so stable. My stolen Samsung S7used to get updates almost weekly.

Is your phone OS updated lately? There might have been changes in security settings.

I've never had disconnections using my Hudl 2 until recently.
That's on 2 different devices. I very much doubt I'm going to use it again until an update comes out.

I also have litchi so I will give that a bash next when this bloody weather heats up!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Muggs