DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another DJI Go 4 Update 4.1.12

SteveM

Reactions
0941d212ef9cf61fb883519dc308d06d.jpg

I think this is the 3rd update in the last few weeks. Not sure what is going on?

I'm thinking it's more for the Spark but might be wrong . I do stay on the latest and just updated mine but is a pain resetting everything it changes .

I'm thinking it's more for the Spark but might be wrong . I do stay on the latest and just updated mine but is a pain resetting everything it changes .
Yeah, I don't even get why sometimes settings reset or change. It doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Ron_Dog
Every thing it says it "adds" is already in 4.1.11? What's the real secret inside? I now spend as much time updating as I do flying!:(

Last edited:
0941d212ef9cf61fb883519dc308d06d.jpg

I think this is the 3rd update in the last few weeks. Not sure what is going on?
Let us know? I see the little circle is almost done on your screen shot!

Reactions: SteveM
Let us know? I see the little circle is almost done on your screen shot!

Yeah. I was assuming it was a big fix as it was such a quick release. (I may be completely wrong!) So having committed to the previous update I may as well go the whole hog

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Yeah. I was assuming it was a big fix as it was such a quick release. (I may be completely wrong!) So having committed to the previous update I may as well go the whole hog
I'm running the last update V4.1.11 and everything works! Infact some things work too well,like the unpaved airport warnings constantly showing up on the screen. I think the last update added 3 more to my backyard! :D

Reactions: GooterFly68
I'm trying this new one and GO 4 still cannot connect to RC... AC and RC connection is fine, but nothing at all between RC and app... :(

iPhone 6+ with iOS 11.0.1

Any one could help me, Please? Many thanks!

DJI is starting to look like the place I work for, always updating firmware to fix stuff mostly, Zzzzzzzzzz.....

Reactions: Vilco
I'm trying this new one and GO 4 still cannot connect to RC... AC and RC connection is fine, but nothing at all between RC and app... :(

iPhone 6+ with iOS 11.0.1

Any one could help me, Please? Many thanks!

Try a different lightning cable. Can try a normal one in the usb slot on the RC. (You need to unplug the one on the side)

Reactions: Alex ROV
Try a different lightning cable. Can try a normal one in the usb slot on the RC. (You need to unplug the one on the side)

Yes, I have already tried different cables and the bottom USB... No luck... I never had any issues before... Quite frustrating...

I'm going to try now an old Samsung Galaxy S5 and see what I get...

Many thanks

DJI is starting to look like the place I work for, always updating firmware to fix stuff mostly, Zzzzzzzzzz.....

We don't make firmware, just software, but sometimes it's the same

Reactions: JMF
I just spent all day flying again on my old software and firmware. There might have been a warning about wind or something but otherwise I just flew and flew.

I just spent all day flying again on my old software and firmware. There might have been a warning about wind or something but otherwise I just flew and flew.

Exactly !

I've flown mine several times on the old version (if you can call V 4.1.11) old,and I get a lot more "unpaved airport" warnings than before? Apprently, DJI secretly added more of them in the update? "Unpaved airports are now any strip of grass that dosen't have a building on it. Like between my house and garage! 4.1.12 dosen't offer one single improvement,or new option over 4.1.11,zip,nope,nada! So what is really in it? Also no mention of "bug fixes"?

Last edited:
I've flown mine several times on the old version (if you can call V 4.1.11) old,and I get a lot more "unpaved airport" warnings than before? Apprently, DJI secretly added more of them in the update? "Unpaved airports are now any strip of grass that dosen't have a building on it. Like between my house and garage! 4.1.12 doseen't offer one single improvement,or new option over 4.1.11,zip,nope,nada! So what is really in it? Also no mention of "bug fixes"?

I really want to believe that DJI is trying to fix the issue affecting a lot of iOS 11 devices... We should expect more versions coming next days...

Reactions: Bunny Too
For them to release another update so quick would imply that there’s something in the software that NEEDS fixing. Could be something nasty that might bite you, so for me I’m trusting DJIs judgement and have done the update.
Whatever it is, would be nice to actually have it in the version notes, so perhaps we could all then make an informed choice to update.

Reactions: Brojon
If I was to take a guess I think as well as what is listed these updates might be related to better compatibility to iOS 11.

I have to say I am really glad I got off this roller coaster ride and stuck with the older firmware and app. I have no plans on updating my dedicated phones iOS version. This Makes my flight readiness limited to just making sure all the batteries are charged.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580