DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another drone video

Nice Vid...

Reactions: tony11
Yeah nice one, good light conditions, mostly good shots, nice colors and some very good timelapses.
Good work.

Ciao Rob

Another very nice video from you! Like you, I am going more and more into multi-media videos and use every available tool possible, rather than just being constricted to still slide shows as I have done for so many years.It became very boring for my audiences. My last video combined not only still shots from my Nikon DSLR, but video from the following 6 sources (1) time lapse sequences from a tripod (2) time lapse sequences from a motion slider with a pan/tilt head (3) Mavic Air videos (4) Osmo Action videos (5)iPhone X xs max video (6) Nikon DSLR video mode. Mixing it up can only help make the film full of new looks and variety. I sent this last one around several days ago which combines all of these sources. I defy anyone to tell me which ones are iPhone and which ones are Osmo Action, which ones are Nikon video. Surprisingly the iPhone has 4K video and is very good.

Reactions: tony11 and Dronage
Love this amazing video! Many thanks !

Another very nice video from you! Like you, I am going more and more into multi-media videos and use every available tool possible, rather than just being constricted to still slide shows as I have done for so many years.It became very boring for my audiences. My last video combined not only still shots from my Nikon DSLR, but video from the following 6 sources (1) time lapse sequences from a tripod (2) time lapse sequences from a motion slider with a pan/tilt head (3) Mavic Air videos (4) Osmo Action videos (5)iPhone X xs max video (6) Nikon DSLR video mode. Mixing it up can only help make the film full of new looks and variety. I sent this last one around several days ago which combines all of these sources. I defy anyone to tell me which ones are iPhone and which ones are Osmo Action, which ones are Nikon video. Surprisingly the iPhone has 4K video and is very good.

Its all about small and consistent shots

check it out :)

Good job Tony11. What drone did you use? Your settings look good . . . don't change them. The bed of music fits the scenery. This video is telling a story with sentiment. AWESOME JOB!!

Good job Tony11. What drone did you use? Your settings look good . . . don't change them. The bed of music fits the scenery. This video is telling a story with sentiment. AWESOME JOB!!

Every video I make I change music and each shots several times.. for this video I was done after 3 hours then I was not satisfied I changed all shots and started from beginning. The way I see it is If it doesnt tell a story or make u feel something then its waste of time.
I use Dji mavic pro

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu