DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another hello from South Africa

Quad Pipe

Reactions
Hey All

I have recently acquired a Mavic 2 Pro. This after having been a Spark pilot for the last year and a bit. Absolutely love the M2P, it's on an entirely different level to any of the other drones I've played around with. I've still got my Spark but thinking about selling it.

Anyway, got some time to fly down at the South Coast over December after having just bought the M2P so was a great time to get going with the drone. Unfortunately weather wasn't always coming to the party.

I also bought a Tello on a Black Friday special to mess around with. It's a lot of fun, especially for indoor flying and a hardy little beast, to boot.

So I'm from Johannesburg northern suburbs and if anyone else here is from my neck of the woods l then I would really like to know whereabouts you go flying?

Hey All

I have recently acquired a Mavic 2 Pro. This after having been a Spark pilot for the last year and a bit. Absolutely love the M2P, it's on an entirely different level to any of the other drones I've played around with. I've still got my Spark but thinking about selling it.

Anyway, got some time to fly down at the South Coast over December after having just bought the M2P so was a great time to get going with the drone. Unfortunately weather wasn't always coming to the party.

I also bought a Tello on a Black Friday special to mess around with. It's a lot of fun, especially for indoor flying and a hardy little beast, to boot.

So I'm from Johannesburg northern suburbs and if anyone else here is from my neck of the woods l then I would really like to know whereabouts you go flying?
Hey Quad Pipe - Im on Linksfield Ridge -
… Awsome environment - and amazing Views -
Challenging terrain - to harness drone skills
Have MP1 + MPz
- always cool to hook up with other SA Droners -
Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Quad Pipe
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

You wouldn't happen to be the same Quad Pipe from carforums would you?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54